Not only are women not funny, but also they don’t know anything about music. Verify this:
1. Two years before “Regulate” was released, ________ quit his gig impersonating 29th president, Warren G. Harding. Though at first their similarities were overwhelming, he eventually had enough of Harding’s irresponsible tariff increases.
- a) Dr. Dre
- b) Dean Martin
- c) Warren G.
2. True or False: You just looked up who Warren G. Harding is on Wikipedia and also disagree with his tariff increases.
3. True or False: Limp Bizkit is on the Cracker Barrel breakfast menu.
4. ___________ spent his early life learning to fly, but mostly free falling, into the great wide open until a security guard told him, “Don’t come around here no more.” To which he replied, “Don’t do me like that, you don’t know how it feels.” It’s true, his first love was flying, but he now felt like a refugee. He knew he always had loved anything that’s rock ‘n’ roll and he said to himself, “So you want to be a rock ‘n’ roll star? Well, I know I’ll feel a whole lot better if I won’t back down.” He had a change of heart, so he started running down a dream.
- a) Marky Mark
- b) Tom Petty
- c) Slash
5. True or False: Steely Dan was a Garbage Pail Kid.
6. Cocaine is to butt holes as ________________ is to Fleetwood Mac.
- a) Stevie Nicks
- b) Janis Joplin
- c) RuPaul
7. True or False: Jim Croce’s facial hair can best be described as a dick duster and if not, it should be.
8. True or False: In a recent scientific study, most Americans do not have their Bone Thugs in harmony.
9. “ ”
Whose inner dialogue is this?
- a) Justin Bieber
- b) Elizabeth Gilbert
- c) Yours?
10. True or False: Insane Clown Posse is listed as a potential side effect of taking Latisse.
11. Which is not a band?
- a) XX
- b) oo||oo
- c) !!!
- a) is a Petrarchan rhyme scheme
- b) stands for the initials of the first names of members of the greatest band of all time
- c) both a & b
13. True or False: Michael Jackson
Please submit your own funny writing to funnywomen AT therumpus dot net. See first: Funny Women Submission Guidelines.
To read other Funny Women pieces and interviews, see the archives.