These are extraordinary stories, exceptionally well-told. In a world where too many storytellers don’t tell truths, these writers do. Each one of these authors is steadfast and loyal, fierce and open, generous and unflinching. Their works deeply satisfy. Every story here made me consider my own life more carefully and inspired me to tell my own truths more deeply—on and off the page.
- Panthers In The Hole by Bruno Cénou, David Cénou, and Olivia Taylor Smith (Translator)
- Boy Erased: A Memoir by Garrard Conley
- The Telling by Zoe Zolbrod
- Mot by Sarah Einstein
- The Jaguar Man by Lara Naughton
- Life without a Recipe by Diana Abu-Jaber
- Temperance Creek by Pamela Royes
Support your favorite independent bookseller or shop:
Original logo art by Esme Blegvad.