Jennifer Derilo is like so many in America in that she doesn’t have health insurance. What sets her apart is that she’s in her early thirties yet is battling Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Many of her friends and former teachers are writers and they’ve teamed up to help her out, auctioning off goods and services to directly contribute to her medical bills.
- A choice of a book proposal, teaching advice for 1 semester, OR 2 letters of inquiry from Elmaz Abinader
- An incredible and unique and handcrafted Personalized Artist Book by, and from, Justin Chin
- A nonfiction manuscript critique of up to 25 pages from Lac Su
- A fiction manuscript critique of up to 25 pages from Randa Jarrar
- A critique of a Statement of Purpose for graduate school OR a critique of an academic paper from Professor Kirsten T. Saxton
- Signed copies of A Thousand Years of Good Prayers, The Vagrants, and Gold Boy, Emerald Girl by Yiyun Li
- A fiction or nonfiction manuscript critique of up to 25 pages from Yiyun Li
- Signed, unbound galleys of Leaving Yesler by Peter Bacho
- Signed copy of the book The Unmaking of Americans: Seven Lives and the chapbook Stories We Tell Ourselves by Mel Freilicher
- Fiction or Nonfiction manuscript reading of up to 30 pages by Mel Freilicher
- 12 signed books and chapbooks by Michael Davidson
- Signed copies of Madeleine is Sleeping and Ms. Hempel Chronicles by Sarah Shun-Lien Bynum
- A fiction manuscript critique of up to 25 pages from Sarah Shun-Lien Bynum
These are all awesome items, and the proceeds go to such a good cause. Please consider bidding. Right now most of these items are only ten dollars!