Making a Pie (Instructions for Pie and Life)
1. The act of reading poetry is a fine thing to incorporate. Begin, say, with Cornelius Eady’s “Gratitude” and take it from there.
2. Clean surfaces at the start are good for everyone and can only enhance goodness.
3. However, making a mess while going along is expected and encouraged. Virtually everything can be restored to order.
4. Working out the kinks: a good thing.
5. Bouncing around, or at least dancing, are thoughtful additions to process.
6. Strive for perfection, but know that this is a life’s work and, if you’re lucky, your vision will just barely exceed your grasp.
7. Don’t burn.
8. A la mode is never a bad idea.
Honolulu Blues – Single
Play & Play: B Sides
Little Plastic Castle
“Lust for Life”
Lust for Life
“Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1”
The Flaming Lips
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
Breakfast in America (Remastered)
“Dog Days Are Over”
Florence + The Machine
How to Destroy Angels
How to Destroy Angels – EP
“Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo)”
Lolita (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
“You’re a Winner”
You’re a Winner – EP
“She Moves In Secret Ways”
Scissors In My Pocket
“All Through Cryin’”
People Gonna Talk